Our Edwardian main building, with its sweeping staircase, stained-glass windows and marble mosaic flooring, was built in 1911 and is a truly inspiring place
Our main performance spaces are:
- The Duke’s Hall, our flagship 319-seat concert venue
- The David Josefowitz Recital Hall, with seating for up to 108
- The Susie Sainsbury Theatre, a 309-seat venue with a stage and orchestra pit, suitable for a variety of large-scale performances including fully staged operas
- The Angela Burgess Recital Hall, a striking 94-seat rooftop space featuring astounding acoustics that are great for both recording and performing
- The Forsyth Room, an elegant 40-seat space refurbished in 2022 for smaller recitals, meetings, conferences and drinks receptions.
Since they were opened in 2018, the Susie Sainsbury Theatre and Angela Burgess Recital Hall have won numerous awards for their innovative architecture and state-of-the-art technology.
We also have a selection of rehearsal, teaching and practice rooms available for hire, and all of our spaces are equipped with pianos.
Header image: Susie Sainsbury Theatre
Get in touch
If you are interested in hiring our spaces or would like to discuss things further, please contact us using the form below.