Master of Arts (Musical Theatre)
We assess everyone who applies on time and pays their application and assessment fee.
Information on the application and assessment fee and the fee waiver can be found in the Your Application pages of our website, please click on the link below.
Scholarships for Musical Theatre applicants
Scholarship assistance is available to the best candidates applying to this course following audition. These may include generous fee awards and/or help with living costs.
Named Awards include:
• The Mackintosh Foundation Scholarships
• The John Thaw Foundation Scholarships
• The Howard de Walden Awards
• The Disney Theatrical Productions Scholarships, for people who are ethnically and culturally diverse, and are currently underrepresented in the musical theatre industry
Disney Theatrical Productions Scholarship selection criteria:
• Outstanding talent as determined through the usual audition process
• Priority will be given to candidates who are ethnically and culturally diverse, and are currently underrepresented in the musical theatre industry
• Potential to act as a role model to encourage students from diverse and underrepresented backgrounds who aspire to careers in musical theatre
Disney Theatrical Productions and the Royal Academy of Music are committed to encouraging greater ethnic and cultural diversity in the industry and to enabling outstandingly talented artists from underrepresented backgrounds to take advantage of the world-class training and opportunities the Academy has to offer.
Please contact us for more information:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7873 7483
Information on course fees and financial support can be found in the fees pages of our website, please find a link to this section below.