Our courses are designed to give you everything you need for a successful career in music.
Please refer to the ‘Your Application’ page here for further information.
Master of Arts (Musical Theatre)
Scholarships for Musical Theatre applicants
Scholarship assistance is available to the best candidates applying to this course following audition. These may include generous fee awards and/or help with living costs.
Named Awards include:
- The Mackintosh Foundation Scholarships
- The John Thaw Foundation Scholarships
- The Howard de Walden Awards
- The Disney Theatrical Productions Scholarships, for students from the global majority who are currently under-represented in the musical theatre industry
Disney Theatrical Productions Scholarship selection criteria:
- Outstanding talent as determined through the usual audition process
- Priority will be given to candidates who are ethnically and culturally diverse, and are currently underrepresented in the musical theatre industry
- Potential to act as a role model to encourage students from diverse and underrepresented backgrounds who aspire to careers in musical theatre
- Disney Theatrical Productions and the Royal Academy of Music are committed to encouraging greater ethnic and cultural diversity in the industry and to enabling outstandingly talented artists from underrepresented backgrounds to take advantage of the world-class training and opportunities the Academy has to offer.
Please contact us for more information:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7873 7483
Open Days are the perfect way to discover more about the Academy and whether it’s the right place for you.
Find out practical information about the application process, finances and career development on the Open Days Home Page.