Confirmation of studentship, transcripts and replacement certificates

Information can be supplied by completing the form at the bottom of this page.

The Registry can provide the following documentation as evidence of your studies at the Royal Academy of Music, subject to the Academy being able to verify both your identity and your award:

  • Confirmation of studies letter - details of your dates of enrolment and any award gained from the Academy
  • Duplicate transcripts (up to five copies)
  • Duplicate certificates of the award of Professional Diploma or Advanced Diploma (if your original has been irretrievably lost)
  • Duplicate DipRAM certificates

We can also provide confirmation of awards and equivalence of qualifications that we no longer offer.

To notify us of a change of address or information please email

Replacement degree certificates for BMus, PGDip, PGCert, MA and MMus must be requested directly from the University of London Diploma Production Office on or 0207 8628 303.

There is a flat fee of £30.00 for any of the above items and all items are subject to the Academy being able to verify both your identity and your award. If we are unable to provide the information you require from our records, we will refund this charge.

Once you have submitted the form below, Registry will confirm they have received your request and inform you of the next steps.

Please note, if you are making a request on behalf of someone else, please do not complete the form. Instead email with details of your request and a member of the team will contact you.