Give through your tax return

You can choose to send all or part of your tax refund payment to the Royal Academy of Music. 

The charity code Inland Revenue number is RA564CG.

Please remember the Royal Academy of Music when you are filling in your tax return.

The Royal Academy of Music is a Registered Charity, no. 310007.