If you have any questions relating to equality and inclusion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7873 7478.
The Academy takes pride in being welcoming, friendly and most importantly an inclusive environment for all.
We adhere to the Equality Act 2010, which aims to eliminate discrimination, harassment and victimisation, and defines nine protected characteristics: age, disability, gender, gender identity or reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and sexual orientation.
We believe everyone at the Academy is responsible for:
- Understanding and committing to equality
- Helping to remove barriers, enabling all to fulfil their potential
- Challenging or reporting discrimination and harassment, should it occur
The Academy’s primary objectives to advance equality are:
- To continue to improve access to our buildings and services
- To continue to develop our widening participation initiatives (we have regular Widening Participation Committee meetings to address any equality issues and monitor our progress against our objectives)
- To promote equality and diversity in our procurement procedures and third-party relationships