The Academy welcomes enquiries and applications from disabled students. Candidates are recruited on the basis of their musical abilities and potential.
We offer a wide range of support for students who have specific learning difficulties and disabilities, including exam arrangements and specialist tuition. For more information please see our Guide for students with disabilities.
For support in your application to study at the Academy, see our Application section or email email@example.com.
This is a confidential service for students. We can provide the following:
- Advice and guidance on disability issues within the Academy
- One-to-one support for students
- Advice on external specialist support services
- Information and support applying for Disabled Students Allowance (DSA), Assessment of need for Disabled Students Allowance (DSA), provision of learning support tutor and specialist equipment if appropriate
- Screening for dyslexia and dyspraxia
To contact the Disability Advisor, Judy Fink, please call on 020 7873 7431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those with specific learning difficulties we can offer in-house tuition with a qualified dyslexia teacher. This service is available to students who have been allocated funding for specialist tuition through their DSA. The Academy may also be able to assist with provision of tuition for international students. This should be discussed with the Disability Advisor.
This website has been designed to be fully accessible to disabled users. If you have any problems using the site, please contact email@example.com.